![]() Saturday, January 15, 2011
2am at 1/15/2011 03:51:00 PMWheeee wanted to write something stupid but too not my style. Few more hours. Can't sleep. Anyway....Next semester is gonna be crazy busy if I get to go for BRIDGE. With Calc 2 (a nightmare), Microecons and work, I don't know how I'm able to balance everything! All I wanna do is chill with somebody. But that's not how college should turn out right?? I should like be a super kiasu overachiever and have it all: lots of credit hours, work, clubs/some form of extracurricular activity, friends, relationship (not in that order). *flails hand around in panic attack* I know I can do it though. I just gotta sacrifice on Facebook, sleep, wasting time, and cooking. Eat burgers/pizzas everyday! The fun! Okay no this is my fried 2am brain talking. I'll wake up in the morning feelin like P.Diddy. Teehee. This post makes no sense sorry if you happen to have read it. |
Search The Wendy ![]() YouTalk INTI peeps Adam Gan Bijibiji Emily Chee Farahin Janice Jessica Yong Jia Lerd Joanne Lee Joyce Kwan Julia Justin Yap Jyo Lyn Kah Yan Hoo Karen Keziah Karyn Ooi Khai Ren Khye Theng Kok Keong Lu Yung Terd Marvin Lee Mern Jie Mik Xin Olivia Mah Sandheep Sher Minn Shugan Suat Li SueRay Su Jia Tania Lee Wai Kit Wai Quai Wan Xin Wui Yarn Ying Ting Blogroll Chen Chow Chin Fern Choong Ai Crystabel Kenny Sia Lin Ern Sheong May Zhee Lim Su Ann @ Pinkpau Wee Yong Yan Shan Yun Ying Archives November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 October 2010 January 2011Credits © All Rights Reserved |