Colorz of My Life


Monday, November 23, 2009
Unknown at 11/23/2009 11:26:00 PM

Unknown

Something's bothering me but I can't figure out what it is.

Hate this feeling. Annoying.

Perhaps it's because of those stupid dreams I've been having.

Or that I'm not doing my essays.

Or that I'm wasting away my youth.

But perhaps it's simply me wondering: is this an indication of my future life? Never having a real holiday to myself. I miss those school days when holidays really means holidays for me. I don't go for tuition, I don't study, I don't go back to school for whatever people go back to school for. I'm freely rotting at home.

It's much different now. There're thousands of reasons why I should be glad of this change, but I still need to get used to it. Just need some time.



Search


The Wendy

Hi. Read to know more and smile while you do =) ... more





YouTalk





INTI peeps

Adam Gan
Bijibiji
Emily Chee
Farahin
Janice
Jessica Yong
Jia Lerd
Joanne Lee
Joyce Kwan
Julia
Justin Yap
Jyo Lyn
Kah Yan Hoo
Karen Keziah
Karyn Ooi
Khai Ren
Khye Theng
Kok Keong
Lu Yung Terd
Marvin Lee
Mern Jie
Mik Xin
Olivia Mah
Sandheep
Sher Minn
Shugan
Suat Li
SueRay
Su Jia
Tania Lee
Wai Kit
Wai Quai
Wan Xin
Wui Yarn
Ying Ting


Blogroll

Chen Chow
Chin Fern
Choong Ai
Crystabel
Kenny Sia
Lin Ern Sheong
May Zhee Lim
Su Ann @ Pinkpau
Wee Yong
Yan Shan
Yun Ying


Archives

November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
October 2010
January 2011



Credits

This blogskin is proudly brought to you by Mrs. Chuck Bass, with a lil' help of Chili with the basecodes. Thanks to Enlaced for the pretty icons and Tumblr for the inspirations.
© All Rights Reserved